Player Killing Events

Game news and other announcements by site administrators and wizards.

Moderator: Wizards

misrobo
Wizard

Player Killing Events

Post by misrobo »

There is currently an event which can involve player killing. It might be a good time to go over the ground rules:

1) "help player killing" is still in effect. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. Or better yet, don't do the crime.

2) There are certain actions that can make a player killable. All of the actions will clearly warn the player before hand. For instance, if you break a wilder shrine the wilders can kill you.

3) There are rules governing who may protect a killable player, see "help player killing events". But in a nutshell, if you are in town your fellow citizens may elect to defend you. If you are in a party your party members may defend you but they are also fair game. Think about what this means before you party with someone with a price on their head.

I'm sure there will be adjustments to these rules as we find out how they work, but the goal is that a player can choose to be hunted (for some reward typically), other players can choose to hunt them, and no one goes "WTF?!? I was leveling and this hairy brute cut my head off!"