Newbie Guide - Guide to Guilds

Discussion board for new players.

Moderator: Moderators

haardo
Supporting Member 2005

Post by haardo »

Really just gotta say this even as it may have been said before.

"If you don't know what you're talking about, keep it to yourself."

Simply put, ask around first and/or play before starting these messiah posts.
osma

Post by osma »

Wow! You mean i am writing a "messiah" post? I never knew that you could wright one of those after only playing for 3 years. Golly jee, i guess i know more then I thought.

For the umptenth time, this post was designed to guide people as well as I can, while fully admitting that I was probably mistaken and specificly asking for assistance in both filling in the gaps and editing things where I was wrong. I haven't played this game nearly long enough to know everything, I mearly wanted to get SOMETHING down "on paper" so that people would be able to have some direction. If it is the WRONG direction, then post corrections, not flames. Moraq, Aarmon, Klarh, Khade, and Apog have done this correctly. Thank you to those named, and anyone I missed who positivly contributed to this thread.

There is no need to repeat, just to hear youself speak, that I got something wrong. Of course I did, post what is wrong and what the correction is so that others who read will know to modifiy/ignore that section of the guide.

And to Newbies: As you can see, no one is perfect. Even people much higher then I am have given out advice that later turned out wrong, or was changed. Listen to all advice, but remember that it is just advice.