Bags, purses, whatever...lol

Discussion board for new players.

Moderator: Moderators

leighcheri
Supporting Member 2013

Bags, purses, whatever...lol

Post by leighcheri »

My character is a minime, and I need something to carry my junk in.

Please and thank you. I know there's a magical pouch, but dunno what it does.

:)

LeighCheri
comas
Supporting Member 2007

Post by comas »

well then i d suggest starting by going to the general shop and buying a sack, they are not expensive and are of a lot of use.

About the supposed magical item, well it would fall in the "sharing info" category, but if you are still curious about, i d suggest talking to npcs in vaerlon... they might know something.
PEBKAC
leighcheri
Supporting Member 2013

it's funny

Post by leighcheri »

because I'm actually quite against purses in real life. :-p

I'll see what I can find. :) thanks. Though I don't see how asking something NOT found (at all, and specifically) in help files would be under the share info rule.

:-/
klarh
Supporting Member 2008

Post by klarh »

Besides using magical containers, normal containers(sacks/bags/etc) can help your inventory space a lot, especially when dealing with many small items. What are you having problems carrying? I don't recall having any real troubles with inventory size. Equipment size scales with your race assuming you can wear it, and there generally isn't a lot of other stuff to carry around. Besides sacks and whatnot, floating disc is useful for general extra space while making exp, and carts/wagons are useful for looting.

And of course, if it's stuff that you don't really need at the moment, that's what lockers are for.