Glows and channeler?

Discussion board for new players.

Moderator: Moderators

artic
Supporting Member 2005

Glows and channeler?

Post by artic »

Latelly my glows seem to drain in the matter of hours of active fighting. I have tried 'increase enery' and with 'restore' i get most items to intense glow again, but some just wont go higher than deep glow anymore (was intense originally).

So how does 'increase energy' work? must i do it many times to an item for it to have an affect?
Must i do 'restore' many times to get the glow back to intense?
Is there a way to lessen the energy drain? Must i remove my items when idleing or regenning?

Was the energy drain tuned lately, cause i dont remember the glow fadeing so fast earlier with same items (not exsactly the same, its a new set).
brich

many aspects

Post by brich »

There are many things unknown to me about channelers but what I know: the channeler increases a fixed amount of energy no matter of the item or glow. Some items have high energy potential and need more increases. It doesnt want to get to intense because it has much energy and if you restore after an increase the procent lost by the item brings it down. Basicly need to increase several times and then restore.Check the items after increase and restore them at "more the 9 tenths".
The energy drain as I know depends on the height of the bonus given,nomber of bonuses,energy pool of the item and last but not least the use. If you have an item with +stat-2stat it'll drain as much as an +3stat...The quickest drain you'll have on items that give bonuses to skills (try to avoid such items). Most important is the drain only appears when you use the item...idling dont count :)
There are exeptions from these thingies...but I'm not sure that what I said ain't against "share info " so I can't really say much :cry: