Advertising the newbie forum

Discussion board for new players.

Moderator: Moderators

felgand

Advertising the newbie forum

Post by felgand »

It seems to be rare for newbies to actually peruse this forum for information. I think it'd be nice if the url for the Icesus homepage and this newbie forum were given during the introduction tutorial...just so new folks know that it exists.
mandrake

Post by mandrake »

actually I have been checking them sence my first time on, an made sure to go through an read all of them that first time no matter how old the posts or thread. but then again I'm one of those wierd guys that actually reads the instructions before useing/building something new.....I ask for directions too lol
felgand

Post by felgand »

Well, I figure we should at least make them aware of it...I wouldn't mind more (interesting) posts on this forum. ;)
acerindra

I'm a Newbie

Post by acerindra »

I'm a newbie, and I decided to read the forums so I don't mess up my character. I'm sure there are other newbies like me. By the way, this mud is totally cool. I love to fish! :)
Acerindra - newbie fisher :)
belannaer
Wizard

Re: I'm a Newbie

Post by belannaer »

acerindra wrote:I'm a newbie, and I decided to read the forums so I don't mess up my character. I'm sure there are other newbies like me. By the way, this mud is totally cool. I love to fish! :)
Acerindra - newbie fisher :)
Well this is the coolest dungeon on net ;)
khade
Supporting Member 2013

Post by khade »

is it multi-user dungeon or multi-user demension? either way it is MUD, but i am curious
belannaer
Wizard

Post by belannaer »

It's multi user dungeon.