a few questions

Discussion board for new players.

Moderator: Moderators

randor

a few questions

Post by randor »

Hello,

Just a few random questions that I have investigated but I can't seem to find the answers,

What guild(active) actually has pets,companions or something alike?

The skill move silently is used in combination with bows an arrows to solo as a bow user, but is this skill part of the sub guild royal archers, or only Rangers get this skill?

thanks in advance, and if any of this info shouln't be of public domain sorry for asking :)
solar
Supporting Member 2020

Answers

Post by solar »

As far as I know, none of the guilds we currently have active have 'pets', 'minions' or 'companions'.

Royal archer's don't teach move silently. But there is a way to get it to low percentage even if you're not a ranger. But... it might not be worth it.
Internet tough guy

Icesus is not just my life - it's the lack of it.
felgand

Post by felgand »

To my knowledge, no active guild can command "pets" though sorcerers somewhat blur that line with their command over spirits. Also, as you've probably found out already, all guilds have access to mounts to act as transportation and porters. The logic, to my knowledge, is that it is difficult to add pets/minions/companions as a major part of a guild...without making it a pure headache to balance (ie: the former Earth priests).

The subguild, Royal Archers, does not teach move silently...however there is at least one other subguild and mainguild that has access to the skill other than the Rangers. As an alternative, you can use archery to start a fight and then switch to melee weapons to seal the kill.