Strike Skill

Discussion board for new players.

Moderator: Moderators

rogzel

Strike Skill

Post by rogzel »

Can I non-fighter learn the strike skill? I am a healer, but have used it in battle with rats at least a hundred times, but have not ever gotten to the 1% level - its does not show up in my skills list. The other battle skills, like whiirling blades, kick, and headbutt, all have shown improvement.

thanks,

Rogzel :?:
artic
Supporting Member 2005

Post by artic »

Once upon a time there was a world where a mage could use strike and learn it to very high %'s. This got changed, now the first % of the skill strike must be trained in a guild, and than one can make it better via using. So no matter how many times you use it, unless you have it already trained to 1 %, it will never get better.

...and i think you don't have whirling blades either, i think you have improvised combinations.
Praised be the god of fire, may he bless me and my dark brethren with the warmth, and save me from the light of hes holy flames.
rogzel

Strike

Post by rogzel »

thanks, Artic - that does explain it. You are also correct on whirling blades - the skill shows up as improvised combinations although I use the manever whirling blades. I appreciate the explaiination.
hamelthor
Supporting Member 2006

Post by hamelthor »

Wait, but militiamen who can train strike can learn it by doing after the first level?
asventral
Supporting Member 2007

Post by asventral »

Everybody who has at least 1% strike can learn it by doing
shyress
Supporting Member 2005

Post by shyress »

good luck learning it...