about stones

Discussion board for new players.

Moderator: Moderators

spurtle

about stones

Post by spurtle »

What exactly do stones do if anything? I found a stone that said it had a fiery glow and I just wanted to know if I could do anything more than to simply sell it.
spurtle

Post by spurtle »

Thank you, I have 2 more questions:
1.since it's a fiery stone, would it be better to sacrifice it to fire god instead of water god?
2.every so often, when I'm playing, the server will seem to freeze, I can input into my client but nothing happens, sometimes it will happen for long periods of time, and I can disconnect and reconnect but it just says it's connected and nothing happens...
khade
Supporting Member 2013

Post by khade »

the server is kind of buggy at the moment
felgand

Post by felgand »

Actually, the server is not buggy. However, the slow down you're experiencing is because the server itself is part of the network in the University of Jyväskylä in Finland. Since students have come back to school now, the increased load on the network is causing the "lag" you are experiencing. The server Icesus is running on isn't at fault in this case.

As far as sacrificing goes, you can only sacrifice to the god you worship...and the water god would like a fiery stone just as much as the fire god would.
khade
Supporting Member 2013

Post by khade »

that is what i ment, but i thought that the buggy line was much easier to understand, and i was not really sure what was going on with the university.