Problems

Discussion board for new players.

Moderator: Moderators

noxalvaleo

Problems

Post by noxalvaleo »

I'm completely new and i created a character, i had to leave so after i created it i went up (where it was telling me i could quit) and type leave game, it said i put everything i had in a locker and when to sleep or something and then disconnected...some time later i tried to connect. i put in my name and password and then it states

MAJOR BUG: Trying to create new copy of user that is linkdead!

This is the second problem i've encountered so far...the first one was that your website has the wrong IP address...i stubbled upon the right one by chance in the forums apparently connecting to your MUD is a small quest unto itself.

I think you guys got a nice gameplay concept(love the character creation) and i'd like to try it out but well it doesn't seem to be working out.
stalker
Wizard

Re: Problems

Post by stalker »

noxalvaleo wrote:I'm completely new and i created a character, i had to leave so after i created it i went up (where it was telling me i could quit) and type leave game, it said i put everything i had in a locker and when to sleep or something and then disconnected...some time later i tried to connect. i put in my name and password and then it states

MAJOR BUG: Trying to create new copy of user that is linkdead!

This is the second problem i've encountered so far...the first one was that your website has the wrong IP address...i stubbled upon the right one by chance in the forums apparently connecting to your MUD is a small quest unto itself.

I think you guys got a nice gameplay concept(love the character creation) and i'd like to try it out but well it doesn't seem to be working out.
First of all, many thanks for having the patience in trying to overcome the lapses in both concerning the IP-address and the character creation problem.

We'll change the correct IP-address to the web-pages asap. The problem that gives the 'MAJOR BUG'-error message is more elusive. It appears only and rarely after the creation of a new character and only during the same boot interval. The good thing is that you will not encounter it later on. The bad thing is that its been very difficult to pinpoint. We'll, naturally, fix it once we find the source.
Stalker