Artisan Questions

Talk about guilds and classes.

Moderator: Moderators

janeti
Supporting Member 2006

Artisan Questions

Post by janeti »

Can Artisans enchant previously made items or do they only get the chance to enchant while making?

Can Artisans make Chitinium Silk items? If so which Sub and where do you get the raw material?
mizzt
Supporting Member 2011

Post by mizzt »

I dont know about enchanting but Artisans cannot make chitinium silk items. Tho Artisans and others can join dragonscale crafters which came make wyvernscale and dragonscale items which are rumoured to be extremely good.
artic
Supporting Member 2005

Post by artic »

So there is no good light armour from artisans? I kinda doubt it that the dragonscale is light, think its meduim.
mizzt
Supporting Member 2011

Post by mizzt »

I recall that wyvernskins are light armour, and since existing dragonscale armours are light, why not artisan ones too.
echcua
Wizard

Post by echcua »

Jewellers are able to enchant items that have gemstones attached to them. Depending on the type of gemstone(s) that is attached to the object determines what type of magical property it could obtain and since you can only attach gemstones to player made eq (made by leatherworking & smithing) this is the only limit, the other limit is that you can only attempt to enchant a gemmed item once so if you fumble thats it. 8)
dunn

Post by dunn »

What a lovely sounding system that will get downtuned once the first adamantium made glow player made eq hits the game.
solar
Supporting Member 2020

Post by solar »

dunn wrote:What a lovely sounding system that will get downtuned once the first adamantium made glow player made eq hits the game.
Hehe, what makes you think players will find any ada smithing plans? >:)
Internet tough guy

Icesus is not just my life - it's the lack of it.
echcua
Wizard

Post by echcua »

I am pretty happy with the way it is balanced dunn so no need to worry about it at this stage.