Reinc tax lowered

Talk about guilds and classes.

Moderator: Moderators

idles
Site Admin

Reinc tax lowered

Post by idles »

The reinc tax was lowered a bit to ease trying out the new Sorcerer and Infecti Psionicists guilds.

Also those who had levels in Throwers hopefully appreciate the lower tax :)
lemi

Post by lemi »

*Lemi thanks Idles heartily.
:cry:
Any idea when/if the Thrower's Guild will make a return?
"My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes."
belannaer
Wizard

Post by belannaer »

Throwing and the Thrower's Guild will return as soon as someone codes new throwing. Currently anyone hasn't taken the job yet.
lemi

Post by lemi »

I'll do it, if you want.
"My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes."
cutter
Wizard

Post by cutter »

lemi wrote:Any idea when/if the Thrower's Guild will make a return?
<rumour>I thought I heard someone mention it'd be nice to code a new thrower guild.</rumour>

"Not before someone has time to code it." ;)

As you can guess, times are a bit busy on the wizard front at the moment, with all the new things and certain issues that required a large amount of code to be removed from game...
ghir
Supporting Member 2011

Post by ghir »

Btw. don't go all reinc-maniac. I haven't heard anyone getting lower reinc tax than what people usually get, something between 4-5% and occassionally someone gets around 3% reinc for no apparent reason. I really hate the new-fixed-reinc, always 4.x% reinc cost no matter what I do, compared to the old always 2.x% reinc cost :?