Teaser, eta 2024... or not

Talk about guilds and classes.

Moderator: Moderators

zaltaiz
Wizard

Teaser, eta 2024... or not

Post by zaltaiz »

I saw a man leaning on the bar that I though I once knew, from the time I was studying at the Mages guild. In the end it turned out that I was right, and in a sense, I wasn't.
He turned to look at me as I walked to the bar. "Vorkul, I haven't seen you for a long time", he said.
"It's been years", I replied.
He turned back to his drink, stirring it slowly, deep in though.
"So what have you been doing", I asked, and regretted it the moment I said those words.
"They said, I went too far", the man said, in a husky voice. "They said I wouldn't be able to make it".
"They?" I asked.
"Those bloody mages."
"And they were right", he continued, turning to look at me, his blazing eyes deep in shadows inside his hood. "I went further than they though it could've been possible". "I went through all the barriers, through the beginning". "I went into the primal, the source."
"And I came back changed." He continued, the husky voice turning into a whisper.
"Changed."
"But I become no beast, no monster." He said. "Even though they tried to make me one."
He grasped my wrist, with his fingers that felt like burning with the force, strong as a thousand suns, but cold, so cold. "I went into the source, you see. Right back to the source."
"And for some strangest way I became the vessel", he said, while looking at me with those terrible eyes, in them madness one could not understand, and in that madness the faintest presence of chaos. "I am no longer what I was... I am more, so much more."
"I became the source, tap into me Vorkul.", he said, his voice turning from whisper to almost nothing. "Drain me, for I have become the well. Drain, and you can taste the most primal power."
I fled.
And I have been fleeing ever since. It has been decades. Or maybe centuries. But I can still feel that power, free in this world where it no longer belongs.
grainer
Supporting Member 2015

Post by grainer »

A new casterguild?

foam
torvus

Post by torvus »

Guild has no hp or ep or psp! All of their stats are added to sp!
goderic

Post by goderic »

Teaser, you say? Consider me teased!
reizar
Supporting Member 2012

Post by reizar »

monks are coming back?!
yoz
Supporting Member 2009

Post by yoz »

OK
goderic

Post by goderic »

Can't be 2024 though, apparently the world ends in 2012.
dracu
Supporting Member 2017

Post by dracu »

Hello,

Zaltaiz mentioned on ice-channel, that this teaser (sub)guild-room is now in game, along with some of the requirements. You can find the room somewhere in sorc island.

Just thought to mention this in here aswell.

Cheers,

Edit: For clarification, the guild is not open yet.
Embracing the darkness is the only solution to this madness.
khade
Supporting Member 2013

Post by khade »

Not even open for testing.

I think 2024 is the next doomsday event, an asteroid hitting earth maybe? or was that 2048?