Monk guild schedule

Talk about guilds and classes.

Moderator: Moderators

ruizer
Supporting Member 2009

Monk guild schedule

Post by ruizer »

Any news on when the monk guild is joinable again?

I have been looking for information but haven't found anything, so any information on the monk guild would be appreciated.
It's a long way to far away
brich

Post by brich »

I think someone disabled body of steel rune for monk secondary guild while working on the main one. Just before it was disabled there was an announcement that body of steel will give natural armor but now it gives nothing.
Also I have a feeling heart of griffon bugs or doesnt work as I consume a lot more ep after I activate it.
Anyone know if those two runes (out of three possible runes for monk sec) are still/will be active?
Considering that those dont help in any way monk masteries (with the new monk build they have masteries) or runes it would be nice if they were completly separated so that work on monk main doesnt render monk sec useless.
Another biggie problem is that as soon as I get monk armlet (i.e. monk meditation) my med skill doesnt raise at all by doing. It could also be the infecti stuff interfering but it is really disturbing
nikat

Monks

Post by nikat »

As far as I know the only person who can answer any questions about monks is Bell.... who has been very tight lipped about the whole monk affair. In my opinion if you still have a sub guild that is monk reinc into something else if there are that many bugs/issues. As of right now there is no time frame or been any word on when monks will be situated out.... Due to another game of conflict.
Life is but a dream on the way to death.