unarmed fighting guilds..

Talk about guilds and classes.

Moderator: Moderators

tharuk

Post by tharuk »

I agree about militia being a basic guild... but it doesn't get fancy by adding more army events! THAT's what militia needs --> :arrow: Events!, there're only 2 events so far, and they're not too fun (in fact they got only Horde, because rollcall is kinda NULL :| )...
watch ShadowDancers for example, their events are soooo fun, and they got a lot of events... (I posted some militia event ideas long time ago (with idea command), dunno if someone read them).

:idea: Also you could make those cross-maneuvers as high level militia skills... that way newbies wouldn't get confused with anything, militia wouldn't get fancy at first, because those would be skills you could only get by reaching a high level at militia.

I mean, I understand Idles viewpoint, it's good to have a basic guild, but what about highbies (I'm not one of them =) ) who want to be a tough big militia fighter, they fight very well, but the guild itself is so boring...
janeti
Supporting Member 2006

Militia

Post by janeti »

Maybe what the highbie militia (and others) need is an interesting sub-guild that isn't spell based.

Oh yeah. Somebody mentioned that already.
tharuk

Post by tharuk »

spell-based? :| no militia sub_guild is even spell related
janeti
Supporting Member 2006

Militia

Post by janeti »

sub-guild as in open sub-guild, not as in sub-guild of main guild

Maybe we need a better name for a 'not main guild'
cayldric

Post by cayldric »

Main Guild = Main Guild, can only join one.
Sub-guild = Sub-section of Main Guild.
Minor Guild = Small guild open to all, doesn't count as main guild.

Will that do?
grainer
Supporting Member 2015

Post by grainer »

Why use made-up-names when there are some that players have been using for long time? As far as I know "open sub" has always meen called as "open sub" (for example chrono's are NOT minor sub for me, they are so useful) and if it's a sub for a mainguild, then it's called "militia-sub" or "ranger-sub" etc.
janeti
Supporting Member 2006

Guild Titles

Post by janeti »

It's the "sub" in open sub that is the problem. A sub-guild is by definition part of another guild.

Main guild, sub guild and open guild would work fine.
grainer
Supporting Member 2015

Post by grainer »

well...not a mainguild == subguild :P
tharuk

Post by tharuk »

:| *sigh*
artic
Supporting Member 2005

Re: unarmed fighting guilds..

Post by artic »

harlonus wrote:Why unarmed guilds(Gaesati&Monks) make more damage than guilds with weapons? I know the guilds with weapons have more style but i think its stupid to pay 1+M money for a good weapon when you can just train couple of skills to max and hit as hard as the one with the weapon(s) AND skills..
Back to this old topic... If they already hit hard without weapons, how balanced are they now with weapons?

p.s please update the sticky guild changes topic.
solar
Supporting Member 2020

rgouiersuhes

Post by solar »

From what I've heard, their damages went down with the new tune. Wielding good weapons will only 'reduce' the penalties they have compared to the situation before the tune (as in, they still suck, but not as much)

Several of them reinced already?
Internet tough guy

Icesus is not just my life - it's the lack of it.
rha
Supporting Member 2015

Post by rha »

Yaah, gaeasati really suck nowadays with the weapon tune...with a mithril great axe and singer gladius I hit like a lvl 20 army tank...biggest crit in this reinc is a VIOLENTLY...and i've only made one of those.
dunn

Post by dunn »

I agree.. This has to be one of the most unpopular tunes ever. :/

And I don't even play a shifter.
draug

Post by draug »

Shifters got a new uptune considering the weapon class system? I heard it was a bug that dropped WC dramatically. Dunno why it hasn't been posted in the news.

++draug