Psionicist uptunes...

Talk about guilds and classes.

Moderator: Moderators

mudley

Post by mudley »

I don't really think that the Infecti Tyros should receive any uptunes, . I've been playing the guild for some time now and gained pretty good masteries and I think I make pretty good damage with my crits. Mages might do a bit more damage without crits than we do, but we compensate the basic damage with our, like you said, special spells (actually it's disciplines). I can't really say how the guild works on a lower level and with 0 masteries, but with some masteries (enough to make you crit) we do a lot of damage, perhaps even more than mages if the mob has a weak mind.
felgand

Post by felgand »

Agreed, psionicists can be quite powerful with enough effort and perseverance. Pspregen clothing has slowly found its way into the game as well (kudos to the area builders. :D), and given enough time they should be common enough for most players get get at least some pieces (hopefully). As the guild stands, I think it's decently balanced (perhaps amazingly powerful in some areas :P) and probably don't need an uptune.
artic
Supporting Member 2005

Post by artic »

Me think the recommended minimum on the web page is not quite right. At that recommended level you only get 3 damage oriented spells (diciplines) and they are at very low % so they fail a lot and do not nearly enough damage. So maybe we should like raise the recommended level a bit. So there would be less disappointed people, saying 'Well i am the recommended level, but i suck! Why? Oh, Why?!!?'