Psychic spell points in prompt

Talk about guilds and classes.

Moderator: Moderators

raz

Psychic spell points in prompt

Post by raz »

Could psp be an option in list of available prompts?
belannaer
Wizard

Post by belannaer »

It's already possible. It's just missing from the list. [psp] and [pspmax]. I'll add it to prompt list. Note that they only work with psionicists. others will only see [psp] and [pspmax] in their prompt instead of percents.
And btw, psp stands for Psionic (also Psychic) Strength Points. Not psionic spell points or anything :)
ndarr

Post by ndarr »

How soon will there be enough psychic eq, so that we can just use the psr?? and not the spr??
belannaer
Wizard

Post by belannaer »

well that depends a lot how quickly new areas will be made and implemented. There is already a possibility get those as random equipments.
cutter
Wizard

Post by cutter »

belannaer wrote:well that depends a lot how quickly new areas will be made and implemented.
Some old areas could be updated with such eq also - personally I think it kinda sucks in some other games that only "new" areas have eq with "new" guild bonuses...
stalker
Wizard

Post by stalker »

cutter wrote:
belannaer wrote:well that depends a lot how quickly new areas will be made and implemented.
Some old areas could be updated with such eq also - personally I think it kinda sucks in some other games that only "new" areas have eq with "new" guild bonuses...
Yuppers, upon balancing NPC's and such there could well be eq stat differentiation at the same time :)
Stalker
belannaer
Wizard

Post by belannaer »

Yep and some areas (mainly my own) already have different versions of old eqs which now might have psionicist related stats/regens/skills.
ndarr

Post by ndarr »

so lets all reap the fruits of belannaers areas!
lemi

hrm

Post by lemi »

one complaint i have is that the PSP meter doesn't show up on the party monitor, or if it does, it takes out something equally important, like HP.. is there a way to add it inbetween SP and EP or make it so you can replace one of your choosing?
"My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes."
malag
Supporting Member 2005

psp

Post by malag »

If you ask me - psp should not so up in party status. It is actually cool that others cannot not see it. But ofcourse it it diffucult for the party leader but hei! - there's allways report.
belannaer
Wizard

Re: psp

Post by belannaer »

malag wrote:If you ask me - psp should not so up in party status. It is actually cool that others cannot not see it. But ofcourse it it diffucult for the party leader but hei! - there's allways report.
Yes, it is meant to be like that.
lemi

oh

Post by lemi »

oh okay i guess that makes sense, heheh.
"My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes."
xarlax

Post by xarlax »

It would be nice to have psp on your normal mon too