11%
Bards
21%
Master Artesans
24%

Total votes: 197

phu

Post by phu »

what about a channeler subguild for mages/artisans..everything should glow! even my cloth sack! ;)
Run!! its the Mooses again!!
belannaer
Wizard

Post by belannaer »

kade wrote:I think it would be great to have a main guild of merchant, or possibly several sub guilds for crafting. That way a person focusing on crafting magical items would be way better than any old person making them, and we could also have people crafting new weapons, swords, armors, rings et cetera. If players could submit ideas and descriptions for new items too that would speed up the process I'm sure.
That would be the artisans.
phu wrote:what about a channeler subguild for mages/artisans..everything should glow! even my cloth sack! :wink:
channelers are going to be part of water priest guild.
mandrake

Post by mandrake »

I think the fire priests would be good, though mostly cause I like fire :twisted: , but I would still like to know what are some of the ideas being kicked around for them? I would like to suggest some of my own but don't want to bring up ones that have already been thought of or turned down.
jarondar

Post by jarondar »

mandrake wrote:I think the fire priests would be good, though mostly cause I like fire :twisted: , but I would still like to know what are some of the ideas being kicked around for them? I would like to suggest some of my own but don't want to bring up ones that have already been thought of or turned down.
Lol. That's exactly the same reason I think water priests would be good. Polar opposites. But, I do like the idea of the water priests channeling...that'd be so much fun! But would channelling include...'enchanting'/'glowing' an item? Just out of curiosity. *cough*
grainer
Supporting Member 2015

Post by grainer »

jarondar wrote:But would channelling include...'enchanting'/'glowing' an item? Just out of curiosity. *cough*
This is just a hunch, but I suppose channeling means the stuff and our beloved Driixtr does every day. Anyway I have another hunch that I'm going to love the water priest guild ;)
jarondar

Post by jarondar »

Oh...I just meant if it was also giving an item the glow...
artic
Supporting Member 2005

Post by artic »

I have seen some testers running around, belonging to a warlock guild. Something like Coven of the Derelict. What is that all about? I mean theres no been much mention of this guild before. What sort of guild is it, what do they do etc. ?
moraq

Post by moraq »

I believe they are a 'witch' like guild.