Survival tweak...

Talk about guilds and classes.

Moderator: Moderators

tanstai

Survival tweak...

Post by tanstai »

Any chance of tweaking survivalist so that non swimming races (beholder) don't have to waste xp to learn swim?

Tanstai
lemi

Post by lemi »

maybe force them to train something else higher than other races to make up for it.
"My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes."
tanstai

Post by tanstai »

That works for me. :wink:

Tanstai
malag
Supporting Member 2005

swimming beholders

Post by malag »

what if the wind is blowing hard or the air is thick.... That could count as swimming through the air...
labinac

Post by labinac »

swimming through air... isnt that.. flying? so theyd need to train a flying skill? lol

lab
---------------------------------------
"The good are innocent and create justice. The bad are guilty, wich is why they invent mercy."
lemi

hrm

Post by lemi »

beholders fly with psychic powers, i don't think the psionicist's guild would appreciate the survivalists' cramping their style by teaching such things.
"My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes."
tanstai

Post by tanstai »

Swimming is usually meant as "not sinking" in some form of liquid. lol

Yes Lab, that would be flying, though I've yet to be bothered by wind in icesus, and I do FLOAT over the water, not swim through it. So really, swimming is not a necessary skill for my survival...and at any rate, it's just a suggestion. ;)

Tanstai
wield Life
You don't have a Life.