Restoring equipment.

General forum for game-related discussion.

Moderator: Moderators

daic
Supporting Member 2015

Restoring equipment.

Post by daic »

Sorry, feeling sudden urge to whine about something. Could it be possible to "book" channeler for the time player is restoring his/hers equipment. I get extremely annoyed when someone other comes to channeler and starts restoring his own set. This can double the time i need to restore my equipment. Maybe add an additional fee for this, nothing much ofcourse. Feel free to mock/praise this idea.
Little Orcs, Burarum!
They come with axes, they come with fire, gnawing, biting, burning hacking, breaking!
Destroyers and usurpers curse them!
pyrana
Supporting Member 2008

Post by pyrana »

I was under the impression that if a player wanted to restore several items that if you enter all the relevant commands then all your items are then in the queue for restoration and any new comer is added to the end of the queue - is this not the case ???

*slightly confused*
No human being, however great, or powerful, was ever so free as a fish.
- John Ruskin
solar
Supporting Member 2020

w: icesus2000

Post by solar »

Agreed.

Current code just doesn't support 'increase energy & restore'. First, you need to increase the energy in an item, then the channeler gives it back and you can have it restored... however, if someone puts his/her eqset to the queue before you get your item back, you need to wait...

Well, a bit confusing choice of wording, but it should suffice.
Internet tough guy

Icesus is not just my life - it's the lack of it.
suron

Post by suron »

or you could do just what I do...

Who needs those frigging glows anyway, just another money hole.
Don't restore them, just use feeble glows and you'll notice that nothing has changed. You still do exactly same rate than before.
daic
Supporting Member 2015

Post by daic »

But I like to see my casting % as good as in last reinc or even better! And I need every tinkle sp I get restoring 1wis item into 2wis. Atleast I think so. And having intense glow items makes me look much cooler!
Little Orcs, Burarum!
They come with axes, they come with fire, gnawing, biting, burning hacking, breaking!
aarmon

Post by aarmon »

+dicksize für intense glow
daic
Supporting Member 2015

Post by daic »

Could it be possible to order channeler to restore and increase energy with one command. Give whole set to channeler with proper command and it takes money from you. When it is ready you could fetch the whole bunch at one time. Thisway character could hunt/fish meanwhile, not just pick different sized snotballs from nose like we now do.
Little Orcs, Burarum!
apog
Supporting Member 2009

Post by apog »

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned that there are three channelers. One in Vaerlon, one in Atherton, and one in Graemor. It's even entirely possible that there is one in the new city.
daic
Supporting Member 2015

Post by daic »

even there is 3 channelers, it would be much easier to restore whole set with one command. I dont have time to sit at channeler and type commands every 55 seconds.
Little Orcs, Burarum!