dexterity record

General forum for game-related discussion.

Moderator: Moderators

sraak

dexterity record

Post by sraak »

if i am like this:
la sraak
You are a chitine and somewhat small of size.
You are powerless and terrifying in physical appearance.
Sraak is in excellent shape!
Wielded in left hand and lower right hand: poison-coated rapier named "Spoison" <intense red glow>
Wielded in right hand: ancient steel sabre <intense yellow glow>
Wielded in lower left hand: skinning knife made out of caribou bone named ""+4skin"" <fading glow>
You are wearing:
Worn on amulet: A multicoloured feather amulet.

am i wielding one weapon "crosswise"? left hand and lower rigth hand?

man, i am DEXTROUS!
breg
Supporting Member 2008

Post by breg »

well, yeah, it seems so.. try wielding some two-handed weapon in your right hand and lower left hand! It must be the most efficient fighting style ever created. :P
noig

Post by noig »

Heh. Actually I think I once saw on my little experiment on Chitine bit similiar..

Instead, I had 2 of those poison-coated rapiers.. Which I wielded with cross hands :>

Was bit funny indeed to notice it but didnt affect fighting at all so I didnt pay more attention to it.. Shame that chitine on low levels was so powerless to do anything and I became night elf..
sraak

Post by sraak »

because of that low str chitines make quite good rangers. they don't "need" str so much.
anyhow, it's became unclear to me when i say something that's considered and "information sharing", so i say nothing more.
dunn

Post by dunn »

you can post such information, it's not quest or area related, so.. i don't see a reason why not.

yes, dexterity affects hit speed.. so you don't need to make slow but powerful hits, but many.