Icecon 2007

General forum for game-related discussion.

Moderator: Moderators

gnoza

Post by gnoza »

Ok, I'll sure tag along this year, and most likely can use car so 1-3 are welcome to join to travel with me (yes, you need to pay for gas to).
haeggar
Supporting Member 2008

Post by haeggar »

depends on the date ... and i need a lift from tampere :D as last year ... and no absyntzzzzzzzzzz
norfage
Supporting Member 2007

Post by norfage »

A slight update

Sorry for not updating this for a while, this is due to time/motivation/Rl issues but it seems that we have enough people to make this thing happen. i have tried to look up a good place for the event but it seems that there are only few that imo can be taken seriously. The relevant thing for now is to know the month which suits you the best so if someone would be kind enough to make a poll about it (i dont know how to do it myself) The month selection is June,July,August. Why is this relevant you might ask? This is because when we have the month decided, i can start calling to the camping sites and ask that which weekends are available for our merry drunken group.

Ps. If you have any good ideas about possible places near jyväskylä, please contact me Asap.

Pss. I have lost the list of participants few weeks ago due to computer breakdown, so please could you drop a tell to me or loffie if you are coming.
TOTAL SUPREME ALKOHOLOKAUST 2008
dileany

Post by dileany »

August!
morgatai
Supporting Member 2017

Post by morgatai »

Let's make it July cuz in august i'll be in Austria drinking Haeggar under table

Okey, maybe august can be arranged too :)
haeggar
Supporting Member 2008

Post by haeggar »

pah another try ... lil morga is never giving up :D
sraak

maybe yes

Post by sraak »

i don't know *exactly* about my plans, since the time is so.... not fixed. fix the time, and i can tell you whether or not.

but basically, count me in.
(i can probably take "my" "car" from tampere to jyvaskyla, and it'll hold 3 more free muddersplace....)
dileany

Post by dileany »

It's said that in July is sunny and warm :)
Any progress on deciding the place? It'd nice to have somekinda estimates...