Reinc topic.

General forum for game-related discussion.

Moderator: Moderators

yoz
Supporting Member 2009

Reinc topic.

Post by yoz »

As i found no reinc discussion topic i decided to start one to see people test different weird variations, to post different reincideas. No info sharing, just speculating.

Discuss about guild combinations.

ill shout one:

Dark elf air priest with psionicist and armysub.

Getting relatively decent offskills from army guild.
Psionicist gives out celerity and psi spells.

get hued weapons from waterpriest and wield your best weapons or weapon+shield

Celerity takes your casting points to your offpoints, so your casting % would be slightly gimped but with max caster haste it would stay somewhere around 120-130 when you would have like ¨140+ offpoints.

While beating with your average meleeskills with your ubarr weapons, healing yourself and blasting monsters to death with bladed wind and psi spells could prove out to be an interesting choice of reinc.

Then,

Air templar archer with air_priest sec and armylevels or clandestines to give more shooting power. Boosting your party with lifeboosts, resists, damage enchancing spells etc, while healing the lesser heals for party as a backup for the mainhealers. Could prove to be a worthy buffer and healer with his own resist modifying conflux sphere which enchances your lightning damage. While tooled air weapons and 100% swift justices.

Discuss, shoot out weird ideas and laugh at those who make such :)
goderic

Post by goderic »

Haven't got the exp to pull this off yet, but an idea I had was:
Avian coven, any type of priest sec (water sounds most fun to me), and possibly army sec too.
osma

Post by osma »

I am testing a Saerka archer changling. Since saerka combat stats are fairly mediocre, and since the race is not designed for melee, I decided to ignore the massive con/hp I can't get and go for a build that had incredible regeneration, so that I can reduce regen time to a minimum. I took backgrounds (training body, hunter) that would make use of what con i did have and grant me good base regen rates. I also ignored Bladesingers and took Champions primarly for the max good berry, barkskin and restoring warmth spells.

Added into that, I started taking shapeshifter levels (only 2 so far) which grant one of the three combat stats (str/con/dex) or a combat regen (hpr/epr) every level, and which give the shapeshifting skill, granting yet another way to regen. With current natural regens (petty hp/minor ep) i regen my full hp and ep (940/1222) very quickly. In regen set, with epfire, a ranger campsite, sleeping in a leatherworked tent or using regenerate, i can regen from almost dead to full hp in no time at all.

Eventualy i will have to deside on another secondary, something that will increase the damage i do while in combat (either better archery somehow or more combat skills), but until then i can be back in the fight long before the mob even thinks about regening.