Lost passwords

General forum for game-related discussion.

Moderator: Moderators

belannaer
Wizard

Lost passwords

Post by belannaer »

Since admins mail address has been out of use for a very long time already and pretty much every other email address too I decided to make this post to give info how to get your lost passwords back and stuff like that.

Easiest and fastest method to do so is to just create a new temporary character, log in and talk to me or some other wizard who will either help you with your lost password or trouble or direct you to right place to do so. This way you can see if there is someone available who can help you with the problem and get it solved fastest. Note that it helps a lot if you are able to log in with the new character from same address as you did with your original character and eventhough the new character is temporary please supply it at the creation with same information as you did for the original character.

Another way to contact admins is doing the same thing; creating a new character etc. but if there isn't any wizard unidle and available at the moment you can use "wizcall" command. This command is for requesting help from wizards and is shown to all wizards online and they regularly read it and you'll get help relatively fast this way too. When using this method it is good idea to supply the new character with proper information when created and when you post the help request with wizcall please add in your real character's name, your email address and real name and why not phonenumber too so I can send your password with text message if everything else fails ;)

Third way that works for contacting me is through IRC in IRCnet @ #icesus. I hang around there all the time with Belannaer name so just drop message in there if you need help.
Last edited by belannaer on Mon Jun 02, 2008 20:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kili
Supporting Member 2010

Re: Lost passwords

Post by kili »

belannaer wrote:Third way that works for contacting me is through IRC in IRCnet @ #icesus.org.
The proper channel must be #Icesus. There's nobody in #icesus.org.
Kili
belannaer
Wizard

Post by belannaer »

Yeah, it is. Wrote the last part in hurry :)