Open letter to the thief

General forum for game-related discussion.

Moderator: Moderators

cezar
Supporting Member 2010

Open letter to the thief

Post by cezar »

Yes, this is an open letter to the retard who stole my loot twice in the last two days.
When I leave stuff on the ground in the outworld location, hoping that nobody finds it - ok, that was my own stupidity. But when you come back the next and deliberately dig it up from a covered up hole in the ground, do you really believe that someone just forgot 300k worth of skins and wasn't at all planning to come back to pick it up later ?

To the rest of you, who wonder what the hell I'm talking about. I have internet access from work, but I don't do any serious exping on telnet. I do the boring stuff, like leatherworking a load of skins I made before work. As far as I know, loot stealing is still illegal in Icesus. Of couse, it is a know fact that people leave junk loot behind them all the time. So how do you distinguisg between junk loot and stuff people intend to pick up later ? If someone found my impaler, they wouldn't think I just left it as junk loot, they would figure out something went wrong and it didn't return to me afer the throw. When my floating disc crashed with a krepis maul in it, nobody thought it was junk loot left behind. I would assume that a covered hole in the outworld, is a clear indication that it is not meant to be taken by trash haulers.
Ok, done ranting now.
yoz
Supporting Member 2009

Post by yoz »

Propably akdives, ask him.