Icesus wiki

General forum for game-related discussion.

Moderator: Moderators

houghard
Supporting Member 2012

Post by houghard »

Maybe df calculator would be nice that what is ingame sucks :twisted:
drakken

Post by drakken »

blessclac command is really useful for this.
check it out if you have not already.
khade
Supporting Member 2013

Post by khade »

I think Houghard means something that can calculate how much df an item is likely to be worth.
khade
Supporting Member 2013

Post by khade »

Bah, stupid double post.
yoz
Supporting Member 2009

Post by yoz »

Except blesscalc is faulty and does not calculate everything right. Atleast some of the earth element modifiers need checking if i recall right.
goderic

Post by goderic »

How about pages for secondary guilds? Purely to save lazy players like me journeys out of the way to see what skills and spells they offer.
uzriel
Supporting Member 2009

Post by uzriel »

I'm working on it, but it takes a little time. Everyone is free to add pages and i encourage you to do so. If you're out looking at a secondary guild - just paste the information to the wiki while at it.
moraq

Post by moraq »

There's a "df calculator" included in appraise now, starting from 50% skill. Currently it only works if you appraise the item individually, it's not ran when you use "appraise at loot". Need to change that sometime.

If something's wrong with blesscalc you should check which element has these inaccuracies and either make a report or just tell me ingame when I'm unidle.
cezar
Supporting Member 2010

Post by cezar »

Here is a small suggestion to improve the wiki.
I'm a complete noob when it comes to upper end EQs. Some of the items are commonly referred to by a name that is different from it's short description. Nera dagger belt, grief's end, etc, etc. Perhaps an alternative armours/weapons page where noobs can see EQs listed by their common names, and not the proper short descriptions ?
(Note to highbies - will save you a lot of headache trying to sell some of that stuff on sales when stats are already posted on wiki)