ICECON 2021

General forum for game-related discussion.

Moderator: Moderators

juggelo

ICECON 2021

Post by juggelo »

Seasons Greetings!

"The Coronation -- Resurgence".

Valklampi, Nuuksio beckons.

Whispers have been carried hidden in the spring winds; the birds have returned with their cipherous chirps. Odours of the awakened nature react in concord, pushing forth the hidden hormonal mechanisms of primordial architecture. Season has changed, starting the countdown for The Convention.

While the realm reels from the noxious nether mists of pandemic nature, our Will remains that the convention will not be swayed by any such Majeur Forces -- however, the Nether God is known for his tricks, and at times not even the runes written in stone or promises of Dius in sauna are enough to ward his Poisonous Prowess. The Convention Overlords will remain vigilant regarding fluxes in the flu fields, reacting and informing the convention participants of any potential changes in schedule.

So far, our tinctures and concoctions have ensured only relatively temporal nether after-effects from The Convention, and we aim to keep it this way.

Bring forth your best spirits, leave your grudges behind and come join the fray -- it is fun and games for all.

The Convention convenes from 6.8.2021 to 8.8.2021.

BASIC INFORMATION:

Free of charge for all. If you wish to contribute, join Jää Ry, bribe Convention Overlords or bring something to share.

If you are wondering about coming from abroad, do not hesitate to make contact and we'll help you arrange things.

For those not in the know, the scenic location is by a pond deep within the Nuuksio National Park. The premises are reserved solely for our party. The primary accommodation is a large cabin with basic amenities and several rooms with bedding. By the cabin, near the pond the pond, is a grilling area for campfires et al, and continuing the trail a bit further there is a picturesque wood-lit sauna with a sizeable pier overlooking the inviting waters of the pond. The sauna might or might not have a password.

There will be some common consumables shared between participants, however you are encouraged to bring your own nutrition and beverages. Also, bring sleeping bag/bedlinen.

Follow this thread for potential changes due to potential force majeures.

-- Convention Overlords.

TL;DR:
Icecon 2021 @ Valklampi, Nuuksio (old, familiar spot)
6.8 - 8.8. Be there or be []
Ask here, on coni+ or contact Darnel or me in game for more information.

================================================

How to get there:

Osoite: Valklammentie, 03220 Tervalampi
Monet GPS:t tunnistavat paremmin vanhan osoitteen, eli Lamminpääntie 645, Veikkola 02880.

Huom! Valklampi sijaitsee Vihdin puolella; Nuuksiossa on useampia Valk/Valkealampia.

Ajo-ohje :

1. Valklammelle ajetaan Veikkolan kautta: Turunväylältä Veikkolan liittymästä ylös.

2. Liittymätien päätyttyä liikenneympyrä, josta 1. tie oikealle Veikkolan keskustaan.

3. Parin sadan metrin päässä 2. liikenneympyrä, tästä päätietä suoraan, eli 2. tie oikealle.

4. Liikenneympyrästä noin 100 metrin päästä oikealle Lamminpääntie, risteyksessä myös iso kyltti "Kurjolampi" ja "Elohovi". Risteyksestä matkaa Valklammelle noin 5,8 km.

5. Seuraa matkalla Lamminpääntietä ja Elohovin/Kurjolammen kylttejä.

6. Lamminpääntien lopussa (uusissa kartoissa jatkuu Kurjolammentienä) Y-ristys, jossa vasemmalle kyltti "Elohovi" ja oikealle kyltti Valklampi 1,7 km sekä Kelkkala.

HUOM! Y-RISTEYKSESTÄ NÄKYY ELOHOVIN PIHALLE!

7. Parin sadan metrin päässä kyltti Valklammentie ja puomi, josta läpi, Valklammelle noin 1,2 km. (Vasemmalle samasta kohtaa kyltti Kelkkala, ÄLKÄÄ ajako sinne.)
Last edited by juggelo on Sun May 02, 2021 17:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ezenya
Supporting Member 2017

Re: ICECON 2021

Post by ezenya »

I'll be there, barring nothing surprising happens!
reizar
Supporting Member 2012

Post by reizar »

I will be there! =D>
bandar
Supporting Member 2018

Post by bandar »

I've been a bad friend(like I had friends) and dissed you all, please forgive me...
I'd like to reserve my coach if any chance?
pixu
Supporting Member 2019

Post by pixu »

Will be there!
terces

Post by terces »

Kiaran is coming. I'm not sleeping if coming.
phyroks
Supporting Member 2018

Post by phyroks »

Maybe (if nothing special happens). Just got rid of crutch so I might be healed enough from last time ](*,)
lipides
Supporting Member 2011

Post by lipides »

Lipi shall arrive. =D>
jared
Supporting Member 2018

Post by jared »

I'll be there! Atleast for a short visit if i'm a busy bee at that time.
terces

Post by terces »

Abu wanted me to say that he's also joining.
lipides
Supporting Member 2011

Post by lipides »

We will drag Troc with us from the north.
ezenya
Supporting Member 2017

Post by ezenya »

(22:01) Kiaran [coni+]: frei,wermun,haardo is coming also
(22:01) Kiaran [coni+]: darker or shraln might come . then its a full car for me
(10:14) Kiaran [coni+]: shraln is coming. also trix, zaec and azar might come
(11:18) Kiaran [coni+]: zaec is at a festival - won't come. Azar and trix most likely will come
shalafi
Supporting Member 2014

Post by shalafi »

hey

yes, why not 8-[