Want to contribute to the game? Check here!

General forum for game-related discussion.

Moderator: Moderators

belannaer
Wizard

Post by belannaer »

Contact Idles or me instead of Thoran now.
midrien

Post by midrien »

I am currently attending a Vocational (Trade?) school for computer networking systems. However, having taken 2 coding classes so far (Visual Basic, and Visual Basic in GUI, an object oriented language) I think this would be an -amazing- side project for me to work ok.

However, I don't believe that I've played the game long enough to truly understand how it works, no matter how much time I sink into my character each day. I'd like to explore the world much more fully, get the chance to try out some other guilds and some open guilds, if I ever get bored of being a Ranger :P

Im a native born American, and im quite imaginative. Ive been roleplaying for about 10 years now, and that certainly gets the creative juices flowing. Amazing creative writer (In my opinion, hehe) ive written more than my share of in depth character descriptions (Still working on one for Ms Ranger), and "Interactive" stories.

Im certainly not applying at the moment, would like to get some more codeing experience under my belt before I even dream of it. But I was wondering if I was the sort of person you were looking for?