Game Logs

General forum for game-related discussion.

Moderator: Moderators

lemi

Game Logs

Post by lemi »

Anyone have any interesting game logs/screenies? Would probably have to host them elsewhere, but it would be worth it. If you want, drop me a tell or something and I'll host it for you, and later on I'll upload my ranger-mage screenies from back when I was "Jonah".
"My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes."
belannaer
Wizard

Post by belannaer »

Cyrik has collection of logs at http://icesuslogs.2ya.com
argu

Post by argu »

Yeah they are quite fine ...BUT... they are so damn old =/
Isn't there anyway to put somekind of log-corner to www.icesus.org where everyone could upload their logs ?
<--- I have no clue what does chitines look like but propably like that 8]
stalker
Wizard

Post by stalker »

argu wrote:Yeah they are quite fine ...BUT... they are so damn old =/
Isn't there anyway to put somekind of log-corner to www.icesus.org where everyone could upload their logs ?
I'm not yet all that convinced about the actual purpose of logfiles. I had a very intensive 3-4 year mudding spree, but at that time had no desire for logfiles.. I cannot help but to question whether they actually provide added value for player rather than spoil experiences beforehand :?:
Stalker
lemi

hrm..

Post by lemi »

when i started this thread i had humorous logs in mind, i don't think logs would serve any real "purpose", either.
"My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes."
argu

Post by argu »

lemi wrote: when i started this thread i had humorous logs in mind, i don't think logs would serve any real "purpose", either.
Me too =/
<--- I have no clue what does chitines look like but propably like that 8]
kilvolt

Post by kilvolt »

BIG red flag on this idea. Who wants to sift through a bunch of uploaded files to make sure some dipshit isn't giving away quest info or syntax's for areas.

If there was some way to control it I would be more than happy to sit and read a bunch of logs. But then I tend to enjoy doing stupid crap like that. :shock:
brich

no logs?

Post by brich »

I posted a log in these forums and haven't got any negative reactions for posting it,not what it contained. Anyone can post anything therefore possibilities for someone to share information exists already. Why not share some nice logs ?
What would be the purpose of logs? Icesus is a mud, tex-based game. What is the purpose of screenhots in a graphic game or pictures IRL? TH same reason is for logs I would say.
For example the "quote" I posted...it was like a pic of something really hurtful