Magical defences

Share your ideas about the future of the game with other players and wizards.

Moderator: Moderators

artic
Supporting Member 2005

Magical defences

Post by artic »

Magical defences- could this be made into a spell (instead of the skill), that can only be cast on one self, and maybe it should have a slight sp-drain, to keep the balance on mages not being tanks. As a skill it does not seem to be doing much of anything, maybe it could look like something similar to the shadowbarrier, be destroyed by taking too much damage, and by ordering so (like getting rid of a floating disc). The protective properties of the spell would depend on the knowledge of the spell, and the more powerfull the barrier, the greater the sp drain.

And yes i know other guilds might have similar defence spells, so why dont i just ask someone to cast a defence on me- well im a loner, and i think one should be able to make _almost_ as much exp alone, than one would do partying all the time, couse currently the people that dont party have a great disadvantage :cry:
iskey
Supporting Member 2010

Post by iskey »

If you want solo, reinc. And mages can solo quite well with invisibility (Total worth 50M+?). Mages also have mirror images. Magical defence is protection against magical damage as far as I know.
Omoshiroi