Mental link - Psions superiority - inspire belannaer

Share your ideas about the future of the game with other players and wizards.

Moderator: Moderators

malag
Supporting Member 2005

Mental link - Psions superiority - inspire belannaer

Post by malag »

Psion - the master of minds - the crafter of memories

-Mental link-
With this power the psion is able to open a mental link between a subject and him. Giving the psion the possibilty to talk and read the mind (the subject to give a "tell") of the subject.

With this the player could open a tell possibility with an other player even if both would be meditating etc... And this would not be a normal tell but a voice in someones head... The subject would not know who it is that contacted him unless the contacter ofcourse wishes so...
This would not have a lot on use in the game but it would be a great and cool modification to the psion. If a psion can control a subject he surely has to be able to talk to him..
And offcourse the tell block higher player have would not block this... =)
And offcourse an other psion can resist and he has a great change of blocking this power and the option not to receive the "call"

Maybe a blessing of somekind could be made so that you would have a change to resist the mind intrusion... (born talented)
belannaer
Wizard

Post by belannaer »

Sounds nice. This is what I would probably do if I would do this:
1. Psionicist can send messages to probed persons but they cannot send messages back. Psionicist can hide his identity from these messages.
2. Psionicis can send messages to mentally linked persons and they can communicate back. Would work even while meditating.
malag
Supporting Member 2005

nods

Post by malag »

Yup, sounds good.
Ill give you other ideas if I someday reinc as a psion and see how the guild works and what is allready in it :)
iskey
Supporting Member 2010

Post by iskey »

Good luck with finding that guild (psion).
Omoshiroi