Old Farts Retirement Home (a new channel)

Share your ideas about the future of the game with other players and wizards.

Moderator: Moderators

sraak

Old Farts Retirement Home (a new channel)

Post by sraak »

we need a new public channel for us old farts. like above 30 years or something.

it needs to be invite only. i would do it, but i don't have the money. so i am begging someone to gather 10Mil, or wizards to make it and let me be the first old fart, that invites ppl.

thankyou!

(continues smoking old pipe on an old rocking chair and telling unbelievable stories about his youth to grandkids, which don't believe at all... life is far stranger than stories and fantasy combined.)

what would be channels name?

because i am going to do it before i turn to 100 RL years, eventually... if no-one else does.
etadan

Moo

Post by etadan »

And another chan for grandchildren to listen to those unbelievable stories? :p
sraak

Post by sraak »

no, this channel would be for old farts only. and some kinda board of the oldiest farts should approve each and everyone, or deny. they have their own methods and rules to figure that out, that knowledge is top secret.

gimme the channel, i will approve Xerene and Croli based on these rules, or perhaps i believe them as they are, for this time, but afterwards if you wanna apply, i will tell what to do. if you do it like it's supposed to happen, you get in. that's it.

old farts have secrets too, you see? :-)
sraak

Post by sraak »

and.

1) requirement would be either RL age.

2) mud-age and personality.

3) personality. enough experience mixed with adultish attitude.

like that.
moraq

Post by moraq »

There's already a channel for the older (more experienced) players, which has a level limit. If you fail joining that, well use 'newbie'. 8)
sraak

Post by sraak »

hmm, i though that. though i have never (32?) been that high level by myself, but then... there are also...

äh, this is going to go to nitpicking on my side. when that oldfart+ (or something) channel exists, then one of my problems is gone.

until that, i wait. it will happen eventually.