Trivia improvements

Share your ideas about the future of the game with other players and wizards.

Moderator: Moderators

tumi
Wizard

Trivia improvements

Post by tumi »

The first ever Trivia was run and it seemed to be a success. Besides a few typos in questions and/or answers, and perhaps some lame questions, what there is to improve?

Give the input here what would you change / add / remove, and keep posting the questions to my _mudmail_.

Remember, do not share information about the answers to trivia questions, it just makes them wear out even faster.. The plan is to have enough of them to last at least a year or so without repeating.
"Just a newbie-friendly, mostly idle but still area-coding wiz from old days"

tumi@icesus.org
solar
Supporting Member 2020

heh

Post by solar »

I didn't like the ambiguous questions that leave it vague as to what kind of inflection the answer needs to be in.

For example: elemental god question, the most numerous race in the valley and so on.

Also... some questions were ranked as "medium" and only a very small (<10%) portion of all the anwers were right...

Great event, though.
Internet tough guy

Icesus is not just my life - it's the lack of it.
tumi
Wizard

Post by tumi »

The questions rankings were of my 'mutu', so I tweaked those that went awfully off the percentage. Gimme tells / mudmails if you have suggestions of spelling of questions.

(Btw, the elemental god question is clear, the names are enough, no matter what punctuation you use, theyre detected from the answer)
"Just a newbie-friendly, mostly idle but still area-coding wiz from old days"

tumi@icesus.org