Stun powder and quivers

Share your ideas about the future of the game with other players and wizards.

Moderator: Moderators

hors
Supporting Member 2009

Stun powder and quivers

Post by hors »

Whe you apply a stun powder to a quiver it covers all the arrows within, even if some of arrows had a powder on them before. Could it be changed so that stun powders would work the same way as poison salves do, i.e. would cover only clean arrows?
tavs

Post by tavs »

I second that.
"I love you Sheriff Truman!"
-- Albert Rosenfeld (Twin Peaks)
iluth

Post by iluth »

Reported this as a bug but Galiere says it's supposed to be like that, and it's due to having low skills.

When you apply powder to a quiver the first 18 arrows get covered only in a thick layer of powder, after you apply more and more powder it becomes a very thick layer of powder.

I guess you could spread your powders further by taking out 18 arrows after an application then covering the rest in the quiver, each arrow would be thickly coated but probably stun less?
tavs

Post by tavs »

So, what skill is it? Herbalism? Plant Lore? Or is there an applying-skill I don't know about?
"I love you Sheriff Truman!"
-- Albert Rosenfeld (Twin Peaks)
iluth

Post by iluth »

tavs wrote:So, what skill is it? Herbalism? Plant Lore? Or is there an applying-skill I don't know about?
I guess it's a combination of low skills, the 3 relevant skills rangers get goes to 55, i guess low means in comparison to an alchemist.
etadan

Moo

Post by etadan »

I recall there being apply skill when i was a shadowdancer...
Beyond good..