Shifter protectors?

Share your ideas about the future of the game with other players and wizards.

Moderator: Moderators

gnoza

Shifter protectors?

Post by gnoza »

So I got this idea from wilders and their ability to protect other party members, so what if experienced and strong shapeshifters would be able to defend weaker ones?
Strong ones would be those who have lots of masteries in guild.
This ability would be gained by training "pack tactics" and "form of a (your form)" skills and higher skills would help to protect more often and help the protector to take less damage.
Also this would have _minor_ negative effect on protector's attack abilities for few rounds in battle.

now...did I miss something...
Anyway, comment this idea, and if you don't like blame Misrobo. =D>
suron

Post by suron »

When I think about Shifters, the first thing that comes into my mind is "Survival of the fittest"
lipides
Supporting Member 2011

Post by lipides »

You just suck so bad that you need some1 to take your damage for you.
osma

Post by osma »

More likely that pack animals (which dosen't to me count trees, snakes, or spiders) would seek revenge. If a pack member gets hurt/killed, the other pack members would get enraged/would fight harder to kill this dangerous prey. They wouldn't take the hit, but they would try harder to kill the enemy so that their member would survive, or to avenge the death of a pack member.

So add extra melee ability when pack member gets criticaly hit, gets down to critical damage (below 30%) and/or dies during battle.
gnoza

Post by gnoza »

Well, Osma's idea is not bad either.