New coin

Share your ideas about the future of the game with other players and wizards.

Moderator: Moderators

solarin

Post by solarin »

Good idea and it makes sense. That would free up alot of room in my inventory if it were a regular coin..... 8)
I won't get mad at you today, it's be kind to animals week.
osma

Post by osma »

Just as an idea, it would be wonderful if there would be a new coin introduced to the game, iceron. Not only would it be something "icesushish" , but would give a new aspect to store money outside bank accounts - you couldn't withdraw them from bank and their creation to mob corpses would be very rare. I was thinking of something like 10k worth for each iceron (10 mithril for those of you who dont get it ).

As a game wise, it wouldn't have any real effect to the game play (if some money trading wouldn't be counted), but would give some nice fluff for the game.
Don't see anywhere where it is said that it couldn't be gotten from a store. So even if banks couldn't give it, sold equipment could grant you one, if the item is expensive enough (although it would likely just get sold on sales instead.

As for rarely being dropped by mobs, that is a null-point. Just put them on strong mobs. If you are strong enough to kill a really large mob (say eq mobs), then you can get some of these big coins, which would help your storage. If you are not strong enough to kill a large mob, you probably also dont have enough money for mithril storage to be a big deal, and it won't matter what coin you get.

Vote: add new coin, either with no restrictions, no withdraw from bank restriction, or extra tax cost for withdraw from bank restriction.
hors
Supporting Member 2009

Post by hors »

any reason imho to have a coin that is not normal (cant get it from a bank) is for it to be a quest related... like some mob can sell you a valuable item only for 10 iceron coins or smth like that.. besides that there is not sense imho in it unless u can withdraw it from banks
khade
Supporting Member 2013

Post by khade »

i vote for either no restriction or withdraw restriction. but i want one of these coins, at least one... :twisted:
misrobo
Wizard

Post by misrobo »

One can only imagine what it would do in the kissing machine.
allanon

Post by allanon »

Well, of course. It would hit you so hard that it causes all your eq to break from damage.

If that's added in, then I can see a reason for the new coin.
:P
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 160 character limit.
khade
Supporting Member 2013

Post by khade »

wait... back up a step. What is this about a kissing booth?
solar
Supporting Member 2020

lololo

Post by solar »

khade wrote:wait... back up a step. What is this about a kissing booth?
Help sharing information!!! Or read the fine print below. >:P

Burzan, if you're so interested.
Internet tough guy

Icesus is not just my life - it's the lack of it.