Necropolis

Share your ideas about the future of the game with other players and wizards.

Moderator: Moderators

osma

Post by osma »

If I reset my prefrences correctly, you shoule be able to check my profile and send an e-mail if you wish to collaborate. That should let me reply to you as well.
allanon

Post by allanon »

zohlor wrote:Oh boy. Just don't put another mob with a +++++damage hitslot. That way we wouldn't fuck up the alltime skill/spell damages.

And they should be cleared anyway.
Actually, it's ++++++++++ or so. And that monster was...well, that was an intended feature. Not an oversight. :wink:

Don't worry, most undead would be humanoid in shape, so I probably can't make any truly weak spots.

By the way, it absorbs acid damage, so if you're looking for a "clean" alltime damage record, there's your ticket.

If you really want to have true alltime damage records, then they should be based on "base damage", not total damage. That is, the amount of damage calculated before resists and hitslot weaknesses. This way, such monsters could exist in harmony with the records...
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 160 character limit.
klarh
Supporting Member 2008

Post by klarh »

I hate to be offtopic and burst frozen bubbles, but you have been unfrozen for a while now :>

And you could add to the coding dev-wizards if I could just get my dev access back!
osma

Post by osma »

I have been having trouble submitting an application zone for dev-wiz. None of the wizzes have been active when i am online (belannaer) and when i try to send through mudmail it says something about being too long.

Any ideas, or just keep waiting till someone is on who can take it?
zohlor
Supporting Member 2019

Post by zohlor »

You could maybe split it in two or more mails.
You see us comin'
And you all together run for cover
We're taking over this town
osma

Post by osma »

All i can say is ... Duh. Thanks zohlor.
iluth

Post by iluth »

Wasn't Tumi saying on ice a few days ago, that if a player comes up with a detailed area description, and provides all of the wanted functions (along with descs and eq and such) that he will provide the coding side of the area and implement it? I can't be the only person who saw that, try sending Tumi a mudmail and asking him.
eysenc
Supporting Member 2011

Post by eysenc »

I didn't read all the posts but the idea itself is ok, but it just feels so second-handed if you know what i mean.. seems every other rpg has some kind of necropolis, and I didn't get any real new ideas out of there. And why do something millions+ games have done already?