stalls and locker updates

Share your ideas about the future of the game with other players and wizards.

Moderator: Moderators

comas
Supporting Member 2007

stalls and locker updates

Post by comas »

This not quite an idea, just a though as to how lockers and stalls could be made a little better with almost no effort since most of the stuff is already coded. Here is what i think could be done.

Currently you can pay for someone elses locker, thus avoiding that person not to loose all his stuff if the time runs out. Yet you cant do that with stalls. I think it would be good to be able to do it with stalls also ( a friend of mine lost a cart and a burro with this) also the warning for locker expiration on paper works great, so there could be an extra page on the paper stating the stalls that are in danger.

Now stalls can be payed directly from back account, yet lockers cant, this would be nice if lockers could be payed for from bank account.

Yoz don't flame, this is not a retarded orangutan idea. This is just an improvement over the current system, and all can benefit from this.

I always pay my locker and stall for about 2 months in advance, but many pple dont, so this could be nice for them. Also when paying for a 1.5k locker for 60 days it requires much cash, so credit system could be nice ( avoiding bank fee, etc..)[/code]
PEBKAC
belannaer
Wizard

Post by belannaer »

If Misrobo does the newspaper part I'll be happy to make the pay <x days> to <idiot not paying his stall> part.
yoz
Supporting Member 2009

Post by yoz »

I see absolutely no reason to flame this post because its well written and throughoutly thought.

Thumbs up.
comas
Supporting Member 2007

Post by comas »

thanks man!.
PEBKAC
suron

Post by suron »

Paying for someone elses locker is nice, but also adding a system where you could bid on the expiring lockers contents, highest bid winning it when it expires! (forced auction) if anyone doesn't pay for extended time!
misrobo
Wizard

Post by misrobo »

The paper now reports on stalls that will expire within 7 days when the owner has not been seen in 4 days.
comas
Supporting Member 2007

Post by comas »

Thanks ! that was quick :D
PEBKAC
yoz
Supporting Member 2009

Post by yoz »

it just needed my approval! :wink:
belannaer
Wizard

Post by belannaer »

Done.
allanon

Post by allanon »

suron wrote:Paying for someone elses locker is nice, but also adding a system where you could bid on the expiring lockers contents, highest bid winning it when it expires! (forced auction) if anyone doesn't pay for extended time!
...I think I first mentioned that idea, maybe not on Forums though. Probably on Chat or Ice. It got massive approval if I remember correctly. Good Samaritans are overrated.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 160 character limit.
belannaer
Wizard

Post by belannaer »

Yelling ideas in channels in the middle of night is the most effective way of getting them to wizards, yes.