guild rankings

Share your ideas about the future of the game with other players and wizards.

Moderator: Moderators

hors
Supporting Member 2009

guild rankings

Post by hors »

i think it would be nice if other guilds (rangers especially) would have the plaques similar to what templars have, showing guild rankings. even without actual masteries figures. it would be cool to be able to see just the order.
osma

Post by osma »

Side one: Agree. I always like looking at things like exp plaque and summary stats, finding out how i am doing compared to others. I use it to help me set goals and such. Seeing how i am doing among rangers, would be great.

Side two: To quote others, this would be a dicksize code, as in, would mainly be used to brag about how l33t you are.
aarmon

Post by aarmon »

Side two: To quote others, this would be a dicksize code, as in, would mainly be used to brag about how l33t you are.
Ha the thing is that all the players can look at the plaque so you dont even have to brag about your l33tness ... its obvious.
comas
Supporting Member 2007

Post by comas »

would be nice , but for reason 1, dicksize and whatnot, not really my thing... maybe cuz mine wouldnt be biggest *snicker..

NO but really, it would be nice to have a plaque to see how you stand, but now, where would you put it, templars hace basically one main area where they train, but rangers are a diferent thing, central part could be ranger basic, or scouts guild.
PEBKAC
khade
Supporting Member 2013

Post by khade »

since when does a ranger care how far away something is?
osma

Post by osma »

since when does a ranger care how far away something is?
Just because we pathfind all day long, dosen't mean we want to walk to Ranger Lords every time we want to look at the Plaque. Ranger Basic works just fine. Also, although newbie rangers wouldn't be very high on plaque (if at all) they dont have the pathfinding or ep to walk forever just to look at it.
gnoza

Post by gnoza »

erhm, go ahead and code it if you need one
antsuke
Supporting Member 2017

Post by antsuke »

aarmon wrote: Ha the thing is that all the players can look at the plaque so you dont even have to brag about your l33tness ... its obvious.
What other reason is there for playing the silly game?