Dracun

Share your ideas about the future of the game with other players and wizards.

Moderator: Moderators

khade
Supporting Member 2013

Post by khade »

how about 5 fingered claws?
aieon
Supporting Member 2006

Post by aieon »

don't know what'd it be like to code the "not seeing inanimates" or infravision. that was what I had in mind, them not seeing moving things, that is. so they could see mobs and the loot they left if the lizardthingie was in the room when the mob dropped. otherwise a check should be made whether they see "it" or not. might be hard to do in practise.

for the gem-encrusted scales-thing they should have a hoard, and spend time sleeping/hibernating on it. or just hammer the buggers on the scales.

OR: what if the gaesati got a new subguild, which would involve slowly turning themselves into lizard-people? not changing shape into something almost instantaniously, but slooowly working their way into the form of a great lizardperson?
khade
Supporting Member 2013

Post by khade »

that sounds like something in a rpg i know of that i mentioned elsewhere.
aieon
Supporting Member 2006

Post by aieon »

which rpg and where elsewhere? on these forums? I looked at your posts and didn't see a name. It'd be nice to know if I had inadvertently used someone elses idea, so as not to do it again.

edit: was it this arcana of earth you mentioned? never heard of that one..
khade
Supporting Member 2013

Post by khade »

yes it is arcana on earth, which is a game system, pen and paper rpg, which has no good or evil, you are as your actions make you. look up the name, i've heard good things about it.