Another new guild idea.

Share your ideas about the future of the game with other players and wizards.

Moderator: Moderators

dwo

Another new guild idea.

Post by dwo »

Iv been thinking that there should be an open guild that teaches fightning while mounted. Or is the allready a one?
Well if there is one i dont know about it. But i think it would give a great deal of exitement to the game and make battles more interesting. And what if the mounts could be equiped with full battle armour to increase their defence?

And sorry for the typos and bad grammar.
hors
Supporting Member 2009

Post by hors »

just learn more riding
dwo

Well..

Post by dwo »

I mean like an open guild that teaches whole lot of new skill etc. Not like ordinary fighting while mounted. What experince i have of that. It sucks hard
I rule u suck! thats how its ment to be.
solar
Supporting Member 2020

Re: Well..

Post by solar »

dwo wrote:I mean like an open guild that teaches whole lot of new skill etc. Not like ordinary fighting while mounted. What experince i have of that. It sucks hard
Having a mount is a boon, if your performance doesn't rely on what combat maneuver you can use: Blow of justice, for example, cannot be (afaik) used when riding. Whirling blades becomes usable after you learn riding/ic/xyz to high enough %, and strike works without any real prerequisites. Wilders should be able to use their 'charge' with mounts. Spells, however, can be easily cast while mounted, provided that the mount has been taught that magic feat thingie.

You can scout outworld for great expmobs without having to regen your hp every minute or so.

Already mounts do some fighting, and take occasional hit for you, which is very useful for those blasters, who usually have crappy hpmaxes.

It might be nice to have some riding oriented sub, but riding is already powerful the way it is, since outworld has limitless amount of expmobs just waiting to be killed, and not having to spend any ep finding them is a great boon.
Internet tough guy

Icesus is not just my life - it's the lack of it.
goderic

Re: Another new guild idea.

Post by goderic »

dwo wrote:Iv been thinking that there should be an open guild that teaches fightning while mounted. Or is the allready a one?
Well if there is one i dont know about it. But i think it would give a great deal of exitement to the game and make battles more interesting. And what if the mounts could be equiped with full battle armour to increase their defence?

And sorry for the typos and bad grammar.
Looks like you got your wish!