Instant kills?

Share your ideas about the future of the game with other players and wizards.

Moderator: Moderators

blaze

Instant kills?

Post by blaze »

Do you think instant kills should be implemented in the game? Or is it already implemented?
douhnin
Supporting Member 2011

Post by douhnin »

I've seen plenty of one-hit kills with archery shots and also mage ball spells or even shadowdancer stabs.

The thing is, if killing becomes overly easy, small mobs included, then you won't ever appreciate the effort you have to put forth in building your skills and honing masteries.

The game is not designed to be extremely easy or get you to a point where you're not challenged very much to get anywhere. That's what separates Icesus from a lot of other simple hack'n'slash games. I don't see that aspect changing on a whim, either.
dracu
Supporting Member 2017

Post by dracu »

There's been rumours about weapons capable of killing monsters instantly, other than that i don't want to see anything like this implemented nor would they.
Embracing the darkness is the only solution to this madness.
yoz
Supporting Member 2009

Post by yoz »

Could you please stop trying to make world a better place for your liking by your retarded quiz's suggestions and polls and concentrate on playing instead.
rotax

Post by rotax »

Want instant kills? Easy... reincarnate into a beholder, join any guild you want, make it to level 50, and then just run around using your disintegration eye. Granted, it doesn't always 1 hit kill, and when it does, you don't get exp.... but you can do 1 hit kills!
dwo

Post by dwo »

instant kills is a bad idea :/
I rule u suck! thats how its ment to be.
midrien

Post by midrien »

reinc to wilder, storm into south camp. Hit Coloth by accident. She'll probably instant kill you.