Salves

Share your ideas about the future of the game with other players and wizards.

Moderator: Moderators

osma

Salves

Post by osma »

in addition to the idea i had with healing salves (general: things to fix):

One idea, perhaps to add to the major healing salve if it is implimented, would to make it both heal, and heal ep. As in it both heals and energizes, making you less weary.
suron

Post by suron »

What is the next logical step then, Combat drugs?! Stimulants? Lets get all the players join the Followers of the Needle guild!

sorry, its late...
goderic

Post by goderic »

Sounds a bit more like a potion than a salve to me. Still, a major healing salve is certainly begging to be added. As for stimulants - hey, you may just be joking, but since there's a 'life boost' spell... perhaps.
allanon

Post by allanon »

Cast grow herb at coffee_bean? We already have tea.

I admit it would be nice if there were more boost-type things which could be got from eating/drinking, which aren't potions. There's plenty of food and drink that'll give you a buzz or just kill you straight, but everything else is just plain. More Huck mushroom items for example :D

...Oh right, and to stay on the actual topic, if a healing salve is for healing, why should it restore ep (more than normal foodstuffs anyways, if you were idiat and ate it)? Make some new concoction for that, Herbal Endurance Jelly, I dunno...like Icesus version of IcyHot(TM) salve, you apply it to aching muscles and they magically feel less tired and sore! "When the heat is on, the pain is gone." ...Oh snap, that is MJ. Nevermind.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 160 character limit.