Idea: a new command at shops

Share your ideas about the future of the game with other players and wizards.

Moderator: Moderators

khazadhum

Idea: a new command at shops

Post by khazadhum »

Similar to the identify command at channeler and smiths. Basically a way to have an weapon/armour shop compare (like the compare armour and compare weapon skill) a weapon or armour you already have with one that is in the shop without having to buy the one in the shop. Something like:

ask Ceanna about compare armour cuir-bouilli vest to 47

Ceanna takes your cuir-bouilli vest and item 47 and begins to look them over.

then after all the comparing the shop owner hands you back your vest and tells you all the pertinent details about the comparison between it and item 47 in her stock

there would be a charge for this based on I guess the value of the item in stock you are comparing
yoz
Supporting Member 2009

Post by yoz »

Good idea!

Maybe it could also compare two items from your inventory for some decent payment!
khade
Supporting Member 2013

Post by khade »

I have seen the sign of the end of the world: Yoz is being wholeheartedly supportive of an idea.
(hey Yoz, where'd that bat come from? What are you doing? ARRRG!!!)
Great idea by the way. Congrats on being the first that I know of to vocalize that particular idea. It's needed.
khazadhum

Post by khazadhum »

heheehe

no idea who Yoz is (I am real newbie) but if ideas aren't put out there then nothing gets accomplished. As long as they don't give the game away or give an unfair advantage I don't think there is anything wrong with suggestions. I also like to hear comments, good or bad as long as they aren't flames.

and speaking as someone who worked on an mmorpg, we appreciated ideas and comments from players.

as far as this game goes, it's pretty well put together and I enjoy it. the only real complaint I might have would be so little documentation in some areas but that is handled well by means of the newbie channel

4.75 out of 5 stars
suron

Post by suron »

Ofcourse Ceanna would always compare her own stock much higher than the players stuff in comparison, otherwise it would be bad for business!
klarh
Supporting Member 2008

Post by klarh »

suron wrote:Ofcourse Ceanna would always compare her own stock much higher than the players stuff in comparison, otherwise it would be bad for business!
You see, if you hit it at just the right angle...
solar
Supporting Member 2020

that fsi rocks

Post by solar »

klarh and help fsi wrote:You see, if you hit it at just the right angle...
And the b'rogh just couldn't care less. :)
Internet tough guy

Icesus is not just my life - it's the lack of it.