Idea: guilds and so on

Share your ideas about the future of the game with other players and wizards.

Moderator: Moderators

khazadhum

Idea: guilds and so on

Post by khazadhum »

Hope nobody is under the impression with all these ideas that I don't like the mud or think it is somehow lacking. I LOVE the game, so different than the mmorpg's that I have played.

That being said I would like to see bigger guilds in the sense of what is there. Areas and rooms that are only available to guild members. Like storage, shops, a message board, safe room to log out, apartments that can be personalized.

Just another of my 2 cents (so far thats six cents and no not the 'I see dead people' six cents)

edit: hmmmm, this sorta seems similar to the ideas of clans that others have submitted previously and been shot down. too bad I like the idea of clans
goderic

Post by goderic »

Nah, I for one think your enthusiasm's great!
yoz
Supporting Member 2009

Post by yoz »

goderic wrote:Nah, I for one think your enthusiasm's great!

You actually got some decent ideas compared to some... *cough Blaze*

Keep it up..

And some guilds already have some places etc that are only restricted to themselves.
khazadhum

Post by khazadhum »

Yeah I think my enthusiasm got a little bit ahead of my exploring. I am very very noobie and several ideas or suggestions just don't fit in or are already in place or have already been suggested.

I'm just grateful everyone took it in stride and realized it was an indication of how much I enjoy the game rather than any type of criticism.
yoz
Supporting Member 2009

Post by yoz »

khazadhum wrote:Yeah I think my enthusiasm got a little bit ahead of my exploring. I am very very noobie and several ideas or suggestions just don't fit in or are already in place or have already been suggested.

I'm just grateful everyone took it in stride and realized it was an indication of how much I enjoy the game rather than any type of criticism.
Atleast your ideas are creative instead of suggesting something that you fail to get working to be uptuned in some ridicilous ways or something similarly stupid without any actual knowledge of anything. Keep up the ides since so far they have been fairly decent, but if you find something against your liking, it most propably will not be changed, you just have to adapt.