Potions in boots

Share your ideas about the future of the game with other players and wizards.

Moderator: Moderators

artic
Supporting Member 2005

Potions in boots

Post by artic »

Currently the only way to sell potions in booth would be to staore the potions in a vial container, but the container itself migh be just about more valuable than the potions inside. So potions tend to be only for high level players.

Why not make smaller potion containers that would be cheaper. So i could sell potions in smaller quantities and to low level players too.
Even nicer would be if these smaller vial container could be self made with leatherworking or such.

yeah, i could just sell my potions over sales channel, but a booth is much nicer.
Last edited by artic on Fri May 21, 2004 09:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
janeti
Supporting Member 2006

Post by janeti »

You had me all interested !! Then I found out it was a typo :)

Still an interesting idea, I wouldn't mind being able to buy potions from booths.
croli

Potions in booth(!)

Post by croli »

Alternatively, booths could be recoded as containers. That way you could sell literally 100s of potions at once, but only two or three of those ghastly big hauberks.

But then, even shops have that slotted design, so I guess there are good (programming) reasons to do it slot-wise instead of bulk-wise. Also the requirement to name each item before you add it to the booth would get less and less meaningful (healing4183...)
artic
Supporting Member 2005

Post by artic »

I agree having hundreds of potions is too much. I would be staisfied with the little number of slots we have now- just give me a way to sell potions in booths.