Speaking with a certain voice

Share your ideas about the future of the game with other players and wizards.

Moderator: Moderators

brich

Speaking with a certain voice

Post by brich »

This sure will sound funny and useless but ...here goes: what if colour of the text spoken (not tells) could be altered to show different states. For example an angry guard would say things coloured in read while while ereldon would speak pink things ( just a joke) or brown (another lame one). Just a crazed ideea no?
Actually something like this exists in the different ways races speak . What I meant is like to show a state of the player/mob not only the race.
The colours could be replaced by the emote kind of words like : "the b'rogh angrily booms....". I would simply loooove solours though. In terms of commans it could be like letters before "say" or " ' " : " r say I will never love you!" would be like: " Brich says : I will never love you!" or "Brich angrily says: I will never love you! " but coloured in red not the usual yellow...or the customized colour.
Thank you for reading this .I hope you will survive the initial shock and live to wonder at my crazyness :D
odovacar
Supporting Member 2013

Post by odovacar »

One of the things I love best about icesus is that it's not color-spammy like so many other muds.
Please, please, please keep it that way.
But the prefix idea is nice.
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
belannaer
Wizard

Post by belannaer »

Added possibility to use adverbs with say command.