Shadowdancer skill idea

Share your ideas about the future of the game with other players and wizards.

Moderator: Moderators

artic
Supporting Member 2005

Post by artic »

I agree with you! At 100M total the shadowdancers are an excellent guild. But at 100M total all guild (not including sorcerers maybe) are excellent. So 100M is not a good level to compare guilds and even cities for that matter. Also i dont understand how the courier idea benefits the shaodwdancers- its a way to have fun on both sides, but shadowdancer dont gain anything, PK gives no exp, only nehter effects.

A shaodow dancer can be 1M total. And when he joins he is served a severe penalty in reputation for Vaerlon and Kingdom of Valkor. It only makes sense that the fair kindom does not tolerate assasins. Yet living without Vaerlon is impossible.

I think a skill that wuld help the shadowdancer use his most powerful weapon better would be nice. Slowing the moving of the prey is a good start. Laying traps and being able to detect them seems to suit the theme of assasins. Yet i cant argue with the fact that it makes shadancer much more dangerous when it comes to PK. But it would not disbalance the guild too greatly- felgand himself can be judge to how much my stab could hurt him. And i dont understand what is wrong with an skill httas sole purpose is to help PK. Although most of Icesus is pk free, graemor still exists. PK exists! this skill would help PK, yes! Would it allow PK outside the limits, NO! Would it open up a loophole for a PK spree, NO! Would it raise one guilds exp rate compared to others, NO! (PK gives no exp) Would it be harmful to any player that does not place himself in risk willingly, NO, to fall in a trap you fould have to come to a PK free zone willingly. Would it be bad in any way to the community of icesus? How?
moraq

Post by moraq »

IMHO shadowdancers have other things that need tuning too, so I think those should be fixed, too, and maybe even before any new skills/things should be done..

ie. Shadow merging mastery