replacement for teladon

Share your ideas about the future of the game with other players and wizards.

Moderator: Moderators

khade
Supporting Member 2013

replacement for teladon

Post by khade »

what we need is an encampment, or what would eventually become a town, in the central-lower-right-hand corner of the map. here we could have a new guild, one that uses a skill like backstab, call it ambush, where on places that you can't see very far, you can ambush monsters and maybe players, and at higher % you can ambush in more open areas.
belannaer
Wizard

Re: replacement for teladon

Post by belannaer »

khade wrote:what we need is an encampment, or what would eventually become a town, in the central-lower-right-hand corner of the map. here we could have a new guild, one that uses a skill like backstab, call it ambush, where on places that you can't see very far, you can ambush monsters and maybe players, and at higher % you can ambush in more open areas.
A) Replacement for Teladan is planned.
B) We don't need a new guild that is basically same as the shadowdancers in new outfit.
moraq

Post by moraq »

If thieves aren't coming to Icesus I don't like the idea of a second assassin-like guild, mostly because shadowdancers are currently more or less broken guild and I state that it would need to be fixed before even speculate the possibility of a new guild similar.
belannaer
Wizard

Post by belannaer »

moraq wrote:If thieves aren't coming to Icesus I don't like the idea of a second assassin-like guild, mostly because shadowdancers are currently more or less broken guild and I state that it would need to be fixed before even speculate the possibility of a new guild similar.
If thieves are ever to come they won't be anywhere near like assassins with their backstabs.
artic
Supporting Member 2005

Post by artic »

There were things in teladan that were too tough for me when the city lived. Now i think i could take em. So i would like to see similar (same level of difficulty) things in the planned replacement. Like the monster infested part of teladan, with money for the heads of monsters.
moraq

Post by moraq »

belannaer wrote:If thieves are ever to come they won't be anywhere near like assassins with their backstabs.
This is a good thing. Shadowdancers would kinda lose their meaning if another assassin like guild was produced.
khade
Supporting Member 2013

Post by khade »

just make an ambush skill where your party can hide and attack moving creatures, like hunting, but with the creatures already on the map. give the skill to the rangers, if you want. just an idea.
moraq

Post by moraq »

Rangers already have move silently, so if you want to ambush a mob and you know where it is just move silently in there :P
ayumi

Post by ayumi »

moraq wrote:Rangers already have move silently, so if you want to ambush a mob and you know where it is just move silently in there :P
It is also a bit pointless when there are other sneaking rangers fighting with you :P