New Vehicle

Share your ideas about the future of the game with other players and wizards.

Moderator: Moderators

Good? Bad? What?

Sure, if only for the RPer's sakes.
26%
Nope, carts and wagons are good for me.
42%
Excellent, when can I buy one?
32%

Total votes: 19

belannaer
Wizard

Post by belannaer »

That's terribly hard to code into existing mount system and wouldn't bring that much new into it.
khade
Supporting Member 2013

Post by khade »

people have used chariots to fire arrows at enemies, it was done before the chariot got close enough to the enemy to have a spear hit them or have the blades on the wheels cut them.
what i think would be a wooden bike, can only be used on roads and you can't attack from one at all, but can greatly cut down on ep costs.
thoran
Wizard

Post by thoran »

ok... wooden bike... my imagination comes up with an image of a dwarf, riding a three-wheeled, pink, wooden bike... beard and hair flowing in the breeze, wearing a leather vest and an iron helmet....
belannaer
Wizard

Post by belannaer »

thoran wrote:ok... wooden bike... my imagination comes up with an image of a dwarf, riding a three-wheeled, pink, wooden bike... beard and hair flowing in the breeze, wearing a leather vest and an iron helmet....
You are one sick bastard :shock:
mandrake

Post by mandrake »

LMAOFROFPMS....even if it never happens I will always enjoy the image of a gang of biker dwarves on wooden bikes "roaring" up to the Double Dragon...lol
iluth

Post by iluth »

Biker dwarves rofl
khade
Supporting Member 2013

Post by khade »

if that was the case, you might need to give the character the ability to fight from the bike. just not with swords or bows. crowbars and chains would need to coded as weapons.