Totally Irrelevant "Idea"

Share your ideas about the future of the game with other players and wizards.

Moderator: Moderators

I read the post and thought...

Yeah, bring the Bunny back!
16%
Doesn't matter to me one way or another.
11%
Allanon's going to share a padded cell with Artic.
74%
I can come up with a better name than PBI...
No votes

Total votes: 19

stalker
Wizard

Post by stalker »

there are times for everything; the times of the Pink Bunny Inn have passed and we must bravely set our sights towards the future.

Hence, there shall be no Pink Bunny Inn or PBI II, but perhaps other creative alternatives could well be taken into consideration for future ale-serving establishments.. :wink:
Stalker
tilamond

Post by tilamond »

well if it gonna change name, you should also change the npc that run the inn, and why they changed ownership or something. it would be better that way 8)
khade
Supporting Member 2013

Post by khade »

allanon will be in the padded cell, and there will be spectators watching from above. they will kill each other, or maybe drive each other bananas.
thoran
Wizard

Post by thoran »

The inn was my first project what I started at times when people still thought earth is flat or around that time. It was never finished, until there came an urgent need of an new inn to the site of burned down Pink Bunny. I even edited everything so that the name of the inn was again Pink Bunny... and then edited it back to Broken Oak when we started thinking that it is better not to leave even the name to the game... to remind us from the unfortunate accident.

OneOfTheseDays(tm) I'll complete the inn. Now only maybe 1/3 of the original plan is coded and in game. There are things now that might seem a bit out-of-place at the moment. (Also, a dev-wiz could finish the inn... any takers?)